Beauty treatments and skin care routine have been associated with women since ages. One such ingredient which is common yet magical for healthy and glowing skin is Aloe Vera.
Aloe Vera is a commonly used ingredient in herbal concoctions, medicines, and cosmetics. It dates back to history BC where an Egyptian document reports the use of aloe Vera gel with other agents to cure various skin and other internal disorders.
The secret of Aloe Vera lies in its long, succulent leaves – it is the gel that makes aloe vera a magical plant. It contains beneficial compounds like polysaccharides, lectins, and mannans etc. The main constituent is water but it also packs inside a bulk of minerals, vitamins, and many active compounds. The beauty of the plant lies in the fact that this ingredient can be used in almost any form – cream or gel based which makes it ideal to be marketed as a product in cosmetic and medical fields.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera Face Pack
- It is an excellent moisturizer for skin. Aloe Vera gel rejuvenates the skin, hydrates it and keeps your skin looking fresh all the times.
- Aloe Vera gel has anti-microbial properties making it ideal to treat acne and pimples.
- It is a great naturally occurring anti-oxidant.
- It is known to retain your skin’s firmness – making it a good anti-aging cream.
- Aloe Vera is known to reduce pain and inflammation – both internally and externally. It is medicinally also used to treat sunburns, insect bites, eczema, cuts and wounds