You must be familiar with Aloe Vera – the cactus-like plant with tiny thorns commonly found in our kitchen gardens. Many of us must have also used facial creams and shampoos enriched with Aloe juice. With so many benefits to offer, no wonder why Aloe Vera was considered the plant of “immortality” by the Egyptians.
But do you know why this short and cacti plant is known as the ‘miracle plant’? In this post, we will be discussing the various benefits of Aloe Vera juice, also known as ‘Ghritkumari Saar’ in Hindi.
Aloe Vera is a succulent plant species that has thick fleshy stems with spiny leaves. The fleshy stem contains the Aloe juice which is being used for various purposes since the beginning of the first century as an excellent home remedy. The juice and the gel are used in numerous medicinal, cosmetic and health treatments.
Both the Aloe juice and gel are powerhouses of antioxidants, antibiotics, work as stimulators of cell growth and have scar and pain inhibitor properties. Aloe vera juice is a rich source of essential nutrients. It is an energy drink which replenishes the body with all the deficient vitamins and minerals. Aloe Vera juice contains a large amount of antioxidants and antibiotics that help in stimulating cell growth. The juice also helps to reduce chronic pain and minor infections naturally. They are rich in the following vitamins and minerals:
7. Folic acid
8. Vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, C, E
9. Amino acids
Aloe Vera Juice Benefits
Here we will discuss the awesome health, skin and hair benefits of the wonderful Aloe Vera juice.
Benefits Of Aloe Vera Juice For Health
- Aloe Vera is very useful for curing bowel problems due to its high anti-inflammatory properties.
- Having Aloe juice for two weeks can help reduce inflammation in the body like rheumatism, inflammation of ears and eyes and arthritis.
- Applying the gel externally can ease muscle and joint pains. But do not forget to use freshly prepared gel.
- Having severe digestive problems? Drink Aloe Vera juice as it reduces symptoms of heart reflux and stabilizes the alkaline levels of the body. Due to its laxative properties, it is also good for constipation.
- Aloe is great for maintaining the cholesterol level by reducing triglycerides. Include fresh Aloe juice in your daily diet to maintain your cholesterol level and increase the level of good cholesterol.
- Want to lose weight naturally? By aiding the stabilization of metabolic rate, reducing lipid levels and helping burn fat, Aloe Vera juice is useful for weight loss.
- Studies have shown that regular consumption of Aloe juice improves oral health and hygiene. It reduces gingivitis and plaque formation. It provides a laxative relief for cold sores and mouth ulcers.
- Aloe Vera is good for diabetes patients because it helps to regulate the blood sugar levels when consumed regularly. However, consult your doctor before you start consuming the aloe juice.
- Mix two teaspoons of fresh Aloe Vera juice with one glass of water and drink it every day early in the morning. This will help detoxify and cleanse your system. This also helps in treating ulcers and detoxifying the digestive system.
- Applying fresh aloe gel directly to the gums reduces the pain and inflammation.
- Create your own natural eye wash with Aloe Vera gel. Mix two teaspoons of aloe gel in a cup of water. You can also add a teaspoon of boric acid. Use this eyewash to reduce the reddening and irritation in the eyes.
- Suffering from constant sinus problems? Now ditch your medicines and try the natural option. Aloe Vera is rich in magnesium lactate that works as an antihistamine which helps in reducing the problem of sinus and chest inflammation due to various allergies.
- Fight away cancer with the regular intake of the aloe juice. It contains a high level of anti-carcinogenic properties that hinder the growth of tumors.
- Drinking aloe vera juice regularly replenishes the amino acid deficiency in your body. The high vitamin content in it boosts up your body’s immune system and self-defense mechanism.
- Those who regularly suffer from cold, coughs, flu, stuffy nose, bronchitis, and other respiratory disorders, Aloe Vera juice is the best natural solution.
How To Take Aloe Vera Juice?
Aloe Vera is rightly referred as “the wonder of nature”. You will enjoy the optimum benefits of this plant when you include it into your regular diet. Fortunately, there are some mouth-watering recipes of Aloe Vera juice that you can prepare right at your home